Faculty member, Post Graduate students, students, interns and Final year students participated the camps and evaluated as well as advised physiotherapy as follows:
- On August 2010 given free Physiotherapy service to the Swimmers of State Level Swimming competitions held at Children’s Cultural Academy, Burdwan.
- On September 2010 Blood Donation camp has been conducted on the account of world Physiotherapy day.
- In every six months a Musculoskeletal Screening camps are done in Burdwan Model School, Burdwan. Around 500 school children between ten years to sixteen years of age are screened and many students are found to be having problem related to musculoskeletal system. All of them further follow up to the evaluation in BIMLS, Burdwan.
- On March 2013 a workshop on advanced Physiotherapy technique was conducted in BIMLS campus. Many students & practicing physios updated their knowledge.
- On May 2014 a Free Health Awareness and Physiotherapy Camp has been Conducted in BIMS Campus, Dewandhigi, Burdwan. Around 250 patients have been benefited.
- On June 2014 an Free Health Awareness and Physiotherapy camp has been conducted at BCDA, Sonamukhi, Bankura for public, industrial Sector people, college students and school children. Around 210 patients have been benefited.
- On July 2014 a free Health Awareness and Physiotherapy Camp has been Conducted in BIMLS campus on the occasion of Decennial Celebrations. Around 300 patients got benefited.
- On July 2014 a free Health Awareness and Physiotherapy Camp has been Conducted in Lions Club of Burdwan for General Public . Around 180 Patients got benefited.
BIMLS © 2023-2024. All Right Reserved. Designed & Developed By AVQUORA